A magna cum laude graduate of TCU, Terrie Preskitt-Brown has been active in the music community of Greater Dallas for many years. Her career has included Choral Directing at all levels (elementary through adult), teaching in public schools, serving as the Associate Director of Music at Highland Park UMC, Voice Teaching and Professional Singing in this area, the US and Europe.
Her first love is teaching voice.
* Ms. Preskitt has coached more than 50 voice students into membership of the prestigious Texas All State Choirs (both public school and private school).
* With in-depth knowledge of Solo Repertoire, and experience with singers of all levels and ages, Ms. Preskitt-Brown is the right choice for aspiring voice students.
* While learning proven Classical Literature, singers grow vocally and musically.
* Utilizing a systematic plan to guide those juniors and seniors in high school who aspire to careers in music, many have been helped through College Auditions, resulting in generous scholarship offers.
* She specializes in the Male Changing Voice, having walked that path with many young men over the years, helping them find their new “man voice”.
* Her experience in and love of Musical Theater helps performers grow in confidence and self-expression.
A unique approach to voice teaching for all ages.
Looking for instruction that will grow your voice, your courage AND strengthen other areas of your life? Terrie Preskitt-Brown is the teacher for you!
Lessons and classes are held at Lovers Lane UMC (Inwood Rd @ Northwest Highway in Dallas), at the Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration (Hillcrest @ Spring Valley), remotely (on Zoom) or at Ms. Preskitt’s home in Rowlett, TX, conveniently located ½ mile from 190 at Miller Road.
Ready to Start?